Posted on January 12th 2022
Parent Online Safety Workshop -Monday 17th Jan - How To Sign Up
We have invited Jonathan Taylor to deliver a Parent Online Safety Workshop on Monday, 17th January 2022 at 4pm.
The session will be delivered remotely via MS Teams. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your invite. Details about the content of the workshop are below.
This Online Safety Workshop is the most up-to-date, relevant and available workshop that parents, carers and trusted adults can access. The workshop will allow all attendees the opportunity to understand the possible danger and subsequent harm that can occur as a result of inappropriate online behaviour.
Jonathan Taylor has designed this workshop to guarantee knowledge, awareness and understanding of the online world, to protect children, young users, and young adults.
- Understand current devices, apps, social media and gaming usage
- Understand how danger can lead to harm as a result of inappropriate choices
- Awareness of what the current dangers are and how they can escalate to online exploitation.
- How to implement the best practice to keep your family safe
Online safety workshop features
- Written by qualified, experienced online safety consultant
- Most up-to-date 60-minute workshop available
- Online safety is about ‘behaviour’ so the workshop is designed for ‘all’, irrespective of technological knowledge
- Discusses the current issues relating to device, social media, gaming, and App usage
- Highlights the top tips and best practice advice to keep all the family safe
- Online dangers from technological advancement
- Options open to society to keep children safe online
- Online harm: bullying to grooming to online challenges
- Online behaviour of children & young adults
- Screen time – bullying – grooming – gaming – inappropriate access
- Sexting – inappropriate images – online identity
- Technological dangers – GPS – streaming – viruses
- Digital tattoos – digital footprint – online brands
- Peer on peer abuse (Everyones Invited website)
- Top Ten Tips to keep your family safe
- Links to resources