Download our FREE smartphone app today!
The government has confirmed there will be no national performance tables published this year, due to exams being cancelled in 2020.
All those working with schools and colleges, such as Ofsted, Department for Education and local authorities, will use data from previous years, so we will continue to present 2019 data on this page. This will also be reflected in our Department for Education performance information found on the DfE website.
2018-19 results (not current results, due to Covid)
We’ve had another very successful year at Harris Girls’ Academy East Dulwich in terms of examination results and we’re very pleased with both the examinations outcomes and the destinations of our pupils.
Please see below for further information regarding the examination outcomes of the 2019 exam series.
Key Stage 4
- Progress 8 score: 0.64 (well above average)
- Attainment 8 score: 51.8 (national average 46.7)
- The percentage of pupils who achieved a strong pass (grade 5 and above) in English and maths at the end of KS4: 49% (national average 43%)
- The percentage of pupils entering for the English Baccalaureate (EBACC): 89% (national average 40%)
- The EBACC Average Point Score: 4.95 (national average 4.06)
- The percentage of pupils staying in education or employment after KS4: 92% (national average 94%)
Further information about school performance, including post 16, can be found here: https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/132711/harris-girls'-academy-east-dulwich/secondary