Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on August 10th 2021
Year 13 Results 2021 - Celebrating Success
We could not be prouder of our Year 13 leavers on results day this year. They have all shown resilience and determination during what has been a totally unique Sixth Form journey.
Never have a group of students had to complete A level and CTEC courses at the same time as navigating a global pandemic that seriously disrupted their studies across both Year 12 and Year 13.
We are immensely proud of them all and excited for the challenges and adventures they are ready to start next. More than one in five of our students will go on to study at one of the top 24 Russell Group universities, around twice the national average for state school students.
We are proud of all of our Year 13 leavers. Below we highlight just some of our highest performers and their destinations:
- Yesim – AAAA* (Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Extended Project), will study Medicine at Kings
- Zulakha – A*A*A (Psychology, Chemistry, Biology), will study Psychology at Kings
- Beverley – A*A*A (English, Math, Economics), will study Economics at Warwick
- Qausarat – A*AA (Psychology, Maths, Econ), will study Economics at Kings
- Faith – A*Distinction*Distinction* (English, Applied Science, Health and Social Care), will study Biological Sciences at Loughborough
- Fatmata - AB Distinction* (English, Psychology, Health and Social Care), will study Child Nursing at Kings
- Eden – AAA (English, History, Sociology), will study English at Kings
- Magda – A*A*B (Art, English, Sociology), will study English at Queen Marys
- Shefa – has secured top grades and will study Immunity and Infection at UCL
- Zara – Double Distinction*, A (HSC and Sociology), will study Child Nursing at City, University of London
- Saabirin – AAB (English, Psychology, Maths) will study Politics at Kings
At a time when we are acutely aware of the value and contribution of everyone who works in the NHS, we are also incredibly impressed with the roll call of students off to study health-related degrees.
In addition to Yesim studying Medicine at Kings College London we have two students preparing to study Adult Nursing, three students ready to study Child Nursing, two students preparing for midwifery, one studying optometry, three taking on the challenge of biomedical science and one ready to tackle Immunity and Infection at UCL.
The breadth of future destinations is also impressive and reflects the interests and career choices of our diverse cohort. We have students preparing to study Forensic Science, Sports Coaching, Sports Psychology, Architecture, Fashion, Economics, Politics, History and International Relations, English, Economics, Business, Management and Human Resources, Journalism, Law, Criminology, Psychology and Counselling.
After two challenging years, we are pleased to see so many of our Year 13s complete Sixth Form with such fantastic results and ready for their next steps. We wish them all the very best, they all have so much to offer.