Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Parent Zone Local - Free Online Safety Support for Southwark Families
A new online-safety and digital-resilience programme for parents, carers and families in Southwark, Parent Zone Local, has now gone live at www.pzlocal.org.uk.
The first programme of its kind anywhere in the UK, Parent Zone Local has been developed in partnership with Lambeth, Lewisham and Croydon, and will offer families across these boroughs a comprehensive package of high-quality support, advice and resources to help them stay safe online and navigate the digital-world.
This support is completely free to all parents and families who either live in or work in Southwark, and there is no limit on the numbers who can access the programme.
The programme will offer those who sign up access to:
- A range of online workshops and webinars, covering different aspects of online safety and digital-resilience
- A selection of parent guides and tech tips, which will be updated regularly
- Online surveys, games, quizzes and child-friendly activities
- Access to the Resilient Families online training-course of parents
- Access to a personalised ‘help service’, where a team of experts will provide you with advice and support on any aspect of digital family-life
To access Parent Zone Local programme, and this wide range of free support, please visit their website: pzlocal.org.uk
To learn more about the programme and the support available – as well as to learn about how the digital-resilience agenda can support you and your family to stay safe online – please visit the ‘Events’ tab of the website to book a place on one of the introductory webinars, which are taking place every day from Tuesday 12th - Saturday 16th October.
We are pleased to support this programme, and hope that many of our families will benefit from its support – and we will continue to support our families and young people as they navigate the many opportunities and challenges that the digital world brings.
Ms A Robson
Vice Principal and DSL