Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Year 7 - Key Contact Details for Parents
Thank you to so many of you for attending our Settling Into Year 7 event in October, and for your support of your daughters in their transition to secondary school. We were delighted to see so many positive comments in the surveys you returned too; thank you for your kind comments and your suggestions for making HGAED even better.
A number of surveys did say that you sometimes weren’t sure who to contact if you needed support or advice at the academy. I’ve listed the main contacts below for you and we’ll make sure these are more easily displayed on the website for you to get in touch.
Another query was about purchasing books and equipment. It's best to top up your daughter’s Parent Pay account and then she can purchase books and equipment from the finance office at the academy. Otherwise, she can see the finance officer Ms Hall at break and before school.
Key academy contacts
- Reception: 0207 732 2276
- Free school meals, Parent Pay and catering: Ms Ramadan at main reception 0207 732 2276
- Admissions: Ms Slater email@example.com and 0207 732 2276 between 1pm and 3pm
- Absence and attendance: Ms Slater firstname.lastname@example.org and 0207 732 2276 from 8:00am
- Safeguarding and education welfare: Ms Lamb email@example.com
- Finance: Ms Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
For any general issue, it is best to contact your daughter’s head of house for any kind of support.
- Imperial House: Ms N. Mehmet email@example.com
- Manchester House: Ms L. Kidsley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oriel House: Ms A. Palmer email@example.com
- King’s House: Ms L. Ughere firstname.lastname@example.org
Heads of House can be contacted via main reception from 8:00 to 4:00pm
For any other issue or concern, it is best to use the email@example.com address and your query can be directed to the most appropriate member of staff.
Carrie Senior, Principal